2009. október 18., vasárnap

Lassan, de biztosan/Slowly but surely

Csak-csak haladok a Montecristóval... A rengeteg fekete, sötétszürke, sötétbarna egy kicsit lehangoló ennyi idő után, de annyira csak nem fog sokáig tartani...

I'm making some progress with Montecristo after all... All the blacks, dark greys, dark browns are a little depressing after such a long time, but they won't take forever, I guess...



És közben belekezdtem a Conquistadorba is. Ez lesz az, amit színről színre fogok kivarrni, majd meglátjuk, meddig bírom ezzel a módszerrel :)

And I've also started El Conquistador. This one I'll be stitching one color at a time, we'll see how long I can do it with this method :)

3 megjegyzés:

  1. I think your patterns are incredible, and I am enjoying watching your progress.
    What program do you use to make them?

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thanks a lot for coming! :) The program I used for El Conquistador was PCStitch Version 9, and for the previous ones it was Stitch Crafts Gold, the demo version. :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Szia Marika!
    Hogyan van behálózva az anyag és miért? Én még sosem csináltam ilyet, de érdekel, hogy mennyire segíti a munkát.

    VálaszTörlés