2016. február 26., péntek

Arrow 084

Kész szerencse, hogy összehasonlítottam a táblázatomat, amiben a befejezett színeket vezetem, a mintával... így derült ki, hogy kimaradt két szín a táblázatból, amit gyorsan pótolhattam is! Tehát ezen a héten 31 öltésnyi 3851-es és 869 öltésnyi 3850-es került a betűkbe.

Lucky that I decided to compare my pattern and the spreadsheet I'm using for my completed colors... that's how I've found out that I left out two colors from the spreadsheet that I had to stitch now! So this week I've put 31 stitches of 3851 and 869 stitches of 3850 in the letters.

Előtte/before:

Utána/after:



3 megjegyzés:

  1. Válaszok
    1. And you'll have plenty more coming up! :DDDDD

      Törlés
  2. Oh wow, that really makes a difference, awesome! And lucky you checked too.

    VálaszTörlés