2012. április 28., szombat

Chuck és a 3826-os vége/Chuck vs. the End of the 3826.

Na jó, kicsit csaltam, de egyszerűen nem állhattam le, amikor már csak egy pici volt hátra a keret alsó részéből! :DD Lényeg a lényeg, a 3826-os aranybarnát kivégeztem! :))) Következőnek elkezdem felélni az egyszarvúban már nem használt árnyalatokat, a 780-as ultra sötét topázzal kezdek (261 öltés), utána pedig jöhet a 801-es sötét kávébarna - 7406 öltés, amiből a kontúrok nagy része jön majd ki.

OK, I've cheated a bit, but I just couldn't stop when I only had a small part left from the bottom of the frame! :DD Anyway, what matters is that I'm finished with the 3826 golden brown! :))) Next I'm gonna start using up the floss I don't need for the Unicorn anymore, I'm gonna start with 780 (topaz - ultra very dark, 261 stitches), then follow with 7406 stitches of 801, coffee brown - dark, which will bring out most of the contours.


És az egész mű egyben:

And the whole wip:


5 megjegyzés:

  1. You have motivated me to have one of my next starts be a "one color at a time" - I just LOVE how it looks - so awesome! You've done a great job. I've followed Chuck's progress *almost* since you first started him (you were still on 310 when I found your blog).

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you so much! :)) I'm glad I've "infected" you - I just love this method, and it works great with patterns created with PCStitch - the highlight function and the ability to print the pattern with one color highlighted made my life a whole lot easier :DD I'm probably going to stitch all my future projects this way, it's so much fun to see the picture come together color after color!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Na jó, ilyen irányú csalást elnézünk! :D
    Nagyon jó a kép!!!! Leslek továbbra is... :D

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Köszi, tudtam, hogy ez bocsánatos bűn :DDDD Hiába, mindennek ellen tudok állni, csak a kísértésnek nem :DDD És mivel jövő héten szabin leszek, jócskán lesz időm mindennel haladni!

    VálaszTörlés
  5. great stitching! you're really progressing fast and it is a joy to see your updates. I like this one color at the time method.

    VálaszTörlés