2016. október 21., péntek

Arrow 101

Már az idejét se tudom, mikor dolgoztam utoljára a betűkön! :D Mindenesetre most betöltöttem szinte az összes bennük maradt lyukat 2891 öltésnyi 943-mal. És ez volt az utolsó 3000 öltés alatti szín! :D

I can't even remember when was the last time I worked on the Arrow sign! :D Anyway, this time I've filled in most of the empty spaces in the letters with 2891 stitches of 943. And this was the last color with less than 3000 stitches! :D

Előtte/before:

Utána/after:



4 megjegyzés:

  1. Wow! A definite difference and can't believe the next one is over 3000 stitches... good luck!

    VálaszTörlés
    Válaszok
    1. Thanks :D It's actually almost 4000 stitches, I think I'm gonna finish it by Friday :D

      Törlés
  2. Cool! I'll look forward to seeing how it changes the look. :)

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Wow!! Nagyon jóóó!!! Szuper!! És még az egyebek... !!! :D:D:DDDD
    Nagyon szépen telik!!

    VálaszTörlés